Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trip of a lifetime!

Well, here I am.
On the biggest adventure of my life. I've decided that my blog will become a short journal of my trip - and, for some artistic flair, pictures will be added later. I can't help but have the feeling that I will return from this trip a different person. I'm excited about it! New places, new people, new food. I love it.

My brother, Stan, and I arrived in Europe today! Berlin, Germany to be exact. Our first stop. We're staying with a friend of ours and her apartment is BEAUTIFUL! Pictures to come.

This post is short because I have a serious case of the jet lags. Off to sleep. Watch for more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are right Hannah - you will come back changed. I met some of the most interesting people when I visited Terri earlier this year and just visiting with them about their life certainly changed mine! Can't wait to read what you experience.

Pam Wright

Cinda Boshart said...

I can't wait to hear more and see more photos, Hannah! (I can wait, though, and know you'll get to it when you have time!!! Right now it's time to go and do!) Love you!

alyse loving said...

*chanting* PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES...